- Plan & Build
- Gas Turbines
- Heavy-Duty Gas Turbine Overview
Efficient, Flexible, Reliable Power
On the cutting edge of gas turbine technology, we offer a wide array of equipment options to meet your most challenging energy requirements. Discover the best solution to balance your global energy goals and your budget.
GE Introduced E Class, F Class, and H Class Technology to the Industry
High-Efficiency H Class
- Most cost-effective conversion of natural gas to electricity in the H-class industry
- Includes the world’s largest high-efficiency turbine: 510 MW
- First H-class gas turbine in the industry: 220,000 operating hours
Industry-Leading F Class
- Technology introduced to the industry 25 years ago
- World’s largest fleet, with more than 1,100 installed units; 50 million fired hours in service
- Industry’s best reliability at 99.4 percent
Reliable B and E Class
- Rugged and available in the most arduous climates
- Industry-leading fuel flexibility, burning more than 50 gases and liquids
- Quick installation for fast-track projects
GE Innovation and Experience
For more than 120 years, GE innovations have helped bring people and technology together, meeting the needs of our customers around the globe. Today, more than 300,000 of our employees in more than 160 countries continue the tradition of transforming possibilities into reality—merging our global technological expertise with a diverse portfolio of products and services to help you solve your energy challenges
Let Us Help You
There's no single answer for matching generation with needs.
Talk with our experts about how we can provide you the best power generation solution to meet your unique operating profile.