Our hydrogen-cooled generator systems are excellent for high efficiency applications.
- Controls with common operator interface and protection system enhances operation, data analysis, and proactive maintenance
- Parts commonality applied to both the gas and steam turbines lowers inventory carrying costs and enables more efficient outage management
- GE invests in generator development and validation facilities for improved reliability and availability
- Advanced monitoring, enabled via the Mark VIe* Integrated Control System and automated accessory controls, reduces manual intervention for efficient operation
- Direct radial-cooled rotor and once-through stator cooling circuit simplifies architecture and allows for easier maintenance
- Advanced insulation technology for greater voltage endurance and armature life
- Upgraded end shield reduces deflection for improved seal system performance, accommodates increased drive train axial expansion, and improves maintenance access to seal oil casing, bearing housing, and mounting surfaces