9F.06 Gas Turbine (50 Hz)
All power plants are different, but one requirement remains the same – the lowest life cycle cost in the right size for your project. The 9F.06 is GE’s most powerful and efficient F-class gas turbine and benefits from over 2,000 hours of full-speed, full-load validation testing performed on previous F-class and H-class gas turbines.
- F-class firing temperatures provide extended operation between planned maintenance events at 32,000 hour intervals
- Similar architecture enables future upgrades to 9HA performance as plant requirements grow over time
- Significant flexibility allows for customization for the specific power and exhaust condition needs of each project
- Modular systems ease installation and reduce onsite labor requirements by reducing field mechanical welds by 25 percent and field installed valves by a factor of 10
- Maintenance is streamlined with a quick-removal turbine roof, field-replaceable blades, and 100 percent borescope inspection coverage for all blades
- Simplified dual-fuel system uses less water, eliminates recirculation, and utilizes enhanced liquid purge for improved reliability and dependability