Designed to demanding specifications of the gas compression industry, GE’s Waukesha 275GL+ Enginator is the right choice for rugged oilfield power generation and associated gas applications.
- More power in more unconventional gas applications, including full-load down to 600 Btu/ft3 and operation up to 2300 Btu/ft3.
- The 275GL+ delivers excellent power output and efficiency that directly improve the bottom line.
- The 16-cylinder model is rated 5000 bhp (3728 kWb), with the 12-cylinder version rated 3750 bhp (2800 kWb).
- The 275GL+ and its fuel-efficiency advantage provide low unburned methane—a greenhouse gas that has 25 times the effect of CO2—minimizing its carbon footprint and effect on the environment.
- The Engine System Manager (ESM) dramatically reduces on-site setup time and simplifies engine operation.