The Right Parts at the Right Time
Reliable plant operations depend on access to a flexible parts service at a competitive price. Our global parts distribution centers are linked to regional supply chains, which means the highest-quality component inventory is on hand exactly when and where you need it. Parts are then supplied and fitted by local teams who understand your business, your requirements, and your turbines inside and out.
Quality Makes the Difference
- Increase availability by having replacement parts readily available, keeping your outages shorter and your insurers happier.
- Enhance reliability with OEM gas turbine parts specifically engineered to work with your assets and extend turbine life.
- Improve flexibility through short lead times and replacement parts tracking.
- Elevate your performance while reducing maintenance costs with more durable and efficient components.
Experience by the Numbers
- 6 million parts shipped in 2013
- 100,000-plus order lines
- 2 global parts warehouses
Local Access, Global Technology
- Global distribution has a local face. Your local GE representative has access to more than 30,000 different components in our global distribution centers.
- With a GE service agreement, you benefit from predictive data analytics to identify issues before they force an outage, and you can count on replacement parts being available even before you need them.
- With a Contractual Service Agreement, you get condition-based maintenance plans to keep you in control of your parts replacement schedule and costs.
- Our ongoing investment in improving parts quality means replacement components can improve output, increase efficiency, and extend maintenance intervals.
My Power and Water Store
Review parts inventory and prices, or check on your order status.
Let Us Help You
Need a replacement part now, or want to discuss longer-term replacement options? Contact your local GE team to start the conversation.