Meet Your Parts Challenge
There are more than 200 steam turbine types of varying age and with different numbers of blade stages in operation today. Component commonality is limited, and avoiding unplanned outages depends partly on knowing in advance what parts will need replacement. We’re continuously improving predictive maintenance capabilities and speed of replacement, together with advancing repairs technology, to better serve your steam turbine needs.
Enhance Mature Asset Value
- Maintain reliability by tapping into more than 100 years of fleet operational knowledge
- Incorporate technology advancements and data analytics to enhance mature assets
- Control operating and maintenance budgets as your steam turbine ages
Our Bench Strength Is Yours
- Our ongoing investment in improving parts means replacement components can improve output, increase efficiency, lower emissions, and extend maintenance intervals
- Global steam turbine expertise has a local face—the GE representative in your area has instant access to the latest parts technology research and development
- Using the original designs and service history of your assets, we can provide parts that will work seamlessly with other GE-designed components and upgrades
- We collaborate with your team to develop customized recommendations and predictive maintenance plans to support your plant operations
Tools and Resources
Let Us Help You
Interested in enhancing the life and performance of your steam turbine? Contact your local GE team to find out more.