My GE Power Store
Your online resource for the parts you need to support and maintain your GE generators, gas, and steam turbines.
At My GE Power Store you can:
- View real-time parts availability and pricing
- Request quotes online and view all open quotations
- Order for parts and view order status
- Create parts lists
- See records of quotes and orders
- Chat with a GE customer service specialist
Enhance Mature Asset Value: Customer Benefits
- Maintain reliability by tapping into more than 100 years of fleet operational knowledge
- Incorporate technology advancements and data analytics to enhance mature assets
- Control operating and maintenance budgets as your steam turbine ages
Blade Stocking Program
Our steam turbine replacement program helps you get the part you need when you need it.
Customer benefits include:
- Last stage blade lead time reduction varies between 117-174 days
- L-1 blade lead time reduction to 10 days
- Margin stage blade lead time reduction to 7-21 days
How We Get You There
Our ongoing investment in improving parts means replacement components can improve output, increase efficiency, lower emissions, and extend maintenance intervals.
Global steam turbine expertise has a local face—the GE representative in your area has instant access to the latest parts technology research and development.
Using the original designs and service history of your assets, we can provide parts that will work seamlessly with other GE-designed components and upgrades.
We collaborate with your team to develop customized recommendations and predictive maintenance plans to support your plant operations.