MY GE POWER STORE
Your online resource for the parts you need to support and maintain your GE generators, gas, and steam turbines.
At My GE Power Store you can:
- View real-time parts availability and pricing
- Request quotes online and view all open quotations
- Order for parts and view order status
- Create parts lists
- See records of quotes and orders
- Chat with a GE customer service specialist
Driven in large part by customer feedback, we have streamlined our repairs solutions to eliminate steps, costs, and above all, time. Moreover, we can use new, advanced repair technologies to go beyond simply keeping you up and running—driving better performance from your assets.
Global Footprint and Expertise
Our global footprint of repair shops is strategically located for agile responsiveness, tapping into regional compliance and regulatory expertise.
Cost-Effective Repairs and Parts Programs
Explore our worldwide repair and service centers.
Parts Acquisition Program
Our parts acquisition program can help you reduce your inventory costs and simplify disposal of your used parts, while eliminating the need to buy or sell parts on the open market.
The Parts Acquisition Model
The acquisition transaction can be completed under the following circumstances:
• Exchange for new parts
• Credit towards an upgrade or new spares
• Cash or credit for future purchases with GE
B/E/F-Class Refurbished Parts
Save time and money with cost-effective refurbished parts, a valuable alternative to buying new capital parts or extending your outage duration while parts are being repaired. GE can help you choose the right combination of new and refurbished B/E/F-class components to suit your needs and applications. Save even more when you exchange your old components for new or refurbished parts.
The Refurbished Parts Model
As part of the overall refurbished parts program you can benefit from GE’s parts exchange model.
- GE will quote a price for your used part
- If you agree, pay only the price differential of the refurbished or new part
- We will manage all logistics and compliance associated with the exchange model
- A TRUEpart is a genuine GE part, reconditioned to GE standards in an authorized GE shop
- Built on 130 years of legendary GE expertise, design, and performance
- Provides peace of mind no other part can bring
- Designed and certified by the best source possible: the equipment manufacturer
- Backed by the best standard warranty in the industry: New-part equivalent or full-interval
Zero-Cycle Repairs Program
The zero-cycle repair program offers an efficient, cost-effective option that eliminates inventory carrying-costs and reduces your cycle time to “0”—since replacement parts are on-site at the outset of an outage. These parts are covered under the GE warranty until your next operating interval or one year (whichever comes first).
The Zero-Cycle Repair Model
How it works:
- You send us your repair list
- We quote you an estimate, and confirm replacement part availability
- You install the replacement parts in your turbine and send your used parts to us for inspection and repair
- We receive and conduct inspection of your used parts, then send an invoice and exchange fee for your approval
- You approve the invoice and decide if you want to keep the replacement parts
When the repair is complete, the zero-cycle repair program offers three options for the replacement parts:
- If you want original parts returned:
- We repair, then returns the parts per your instructions
- You pay the repair invoice and return the replacement parts to us
- If you want to keep replacement parts:
- We repair the used parts, then restock them for future sale
- You pay the repair invoice and exchange fee to keep the replacement parts
- If you decide to keep the original parts and our replacement parts:
- We repair and return the parts per your instructions
- You pay for the repair invoice and the GE replacement parts
Third-Party Component Repairs Program
Our repairs team has broadened its portfolio of solutions to include servicing non-GE parts in GE gas turbines and GE parts that have previously been repaired by third-party service providers.
We approach third-party repairs maintaining a high degree of pricing integrity while delivering the same level of high quality standards to which you have grown accustomed.
How it works:
- GE conducts parts inspection
- GE delivers an estimate outlining scope
- Upon customer approva,l parts repaired at GE repair facility
Driven in large part by your feedback, our team has streamlined the process of scoping our repairs solutions to eliminate steps, costs, and time that don’t align with your requirements--our new tiered approach provides you with more repair scope options than ever before.
Our repair specialists stand ready to collaborate with you during the inspection, planning and quoting processes to determine the optimal repair solution for your desired outcomes
Our team has rededicated itself to being more flexible, responsive and cost effective in delivering the repair solutions you need, when you need them.