My GE Power Store
Your online resource for the parts you need to support and maintain your GE generators, gas, and steam turbines.
At My GE Power Store you can:
- View real-time parts availability and pricing
- Request quotes online and view all open quotations
- Order for parts and view order status
- Create parts lists
- See records of quotes and orders
- Chat with a GE customer service specialist
Our My Dashboard online portal provides you with a record of all repairs performed by GE, while the My GE Power Store parts website offers real-time access to parts availability and pricing, as well as online support.
Quality and Safety
We employ specialized technicians and engineers with years of industry experience, trained in a highly disciplined process called Six Sigma Quality, which increases their productivity, and your profitability.
Building on over 80 years of experience in welded rotor technology, GE offers:
- Joining of new forged sections
- Shaft buttering
- Disc repair
- Disc head build up with new material
- Several techniques for straigtening rotors
With experience across the range of impulse and reaction blading, GE provides dressing and weld repairs for all types of fixed and moving blade, including their linking and attachment features. For last stage blades, we also offer leading edge hardening and shielding options.