AERODERIVATIVE GAS TURBINES MULTI-YEAR AGREEMENTS (MYA)
Operating in a dynamic market, you expect your equipment to perform when called upon. With 92 million hours of operation expertise and an unwavering commitment to our customers, GE’s Multi-Year Agreements (MYAs) are designed to help you address your challenges. An MYA can help you optimize the performance of your assets, control maintenance costs and improve financial planning, allowing you to focus on your core business. With an MYA, GE shares your business risk and is devoted to helping you achieve your unique business goals.
MYAs include provision of maintenance coverage, performance guarantees, and operational support. It’s GE’s expertise and operations excellence—at your service.
A Broad Range of Coverage Levels
Benefits of a Multi-Year Agreement
Increase fleet availability and performance by integrating performance upgrades and utilizing GE’s asset management, advanced analytics, and outage planning resources.
- Reliability--fewer forced outages and a faster return to service.
- Availability--reduced cycle time and optimization of maintenance levels.
- Output and efficiency--maximum MW with minimal fuel burn.
Optimize Maintenance Spend
Perform maintenance based on condition of module. With continuous monitoring and engineering evaluation, condition-based maintenance helps to consolidate work scope, reduce downtime, increase outage planning flexibility, optimize parts service life and maintain the highest levels of performance .
Improve Financial Planning
MYAs have a tailored payment schedule, index-based price escalation and better cash flow predictability.
Focus on What Matters
With simplified site operations, inventory management, invoicing, and procurement, we put you back in charge of your core business—where you belong.
How We Get You There
Select from the MYA building blocks to construct a service agreement that is tailored to meet your unique business goals.
Three Payment Structures
- Payment by events: payments based on actual time and price when events happen
- Fixed + milestone: a mix of calendar-based, variable $/fired-hour, and event-based milestones
- Fixed hourly rate: based on hours of operation ($/fired-hour) and/or calendar-based (e.g. annual, quarterly)