What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Significantly increase output, up to 143 MW (single cycle) and 210 MW (combined cycle)—a 4.8 percent increase for simple-cycle.
- Reduce fuel costs through delivering up to 37 percent efficiency (simple cycle) and 53.5 percent (combined cycle).
- Offset as much as 2-3 percent of normal performance degradation between maintenance intervals in extreme ambient operating conditions.
- Extend availability with longer hours-based maintenance intervals.
How it works
- A re-engineered turbine module with new casings, rotor, advanced exhaust diffuser and four-stage hot gas path, delivered as a fully-assembled, modular solution.
- More accessible components, including a reconfigured diffuser, for efficient maintainability.
Applicable Turbine Models