What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Extend the life expectancy of your gas turbine in a cost-effective way.
- Ensure continued reliable performance through the economic life of your unit.
- Manage your operation and maintenance (O&M) costs with an alternative to full rotor replacement.
How we get you there
- Scheduling rotor life extension into a planned outage makes the process convenient.
- Applying our OEM knowledge to analytical models and original material data gives us insight in assessing component wear and tear and determining whether to repair or replace individual parts, such as wheels, disks, and buckets.
- Offering a full range of rotor solutions, from life extension to full unit flange-to-flange replacement, our experienced team can talk you through the best option for your plant.
Applicable Turbine Models