LM2500 SAC to DLE
Convert your LM2500 SAC gas turbine to DLE technology and reach NOx levels as low as 15ppm for some models, eliminate water consumption for NOx control, and improve thermal efficiency.
Applicable Turbine Models
- Triple angular configuration allows the combustor premix to operate over the entire power range, minimizing emissions at lower power.
- DLE system does not require water injection to lower NOx emissions, eliminating the possibile maintenance impact of water and enhancing thermal efficiency compared to water-injected systems.
- No water or steam injection leads to increased plant operations savings.
- NOx emissions are guaranteed not to exceed 25 ppm when using natural gas fuel at full load. They can be guaranteed down to 15 ppm on the LM2500/ LM2500+ models.
- CO emissions are guaranteed not to exceed 25 ppm on natural gas fuel and full-load.
- Increase Uptime
- Improve Maintainability
- Lower Environmental Footprint
- Improve Efficiency
How it Works
- The DLE combustion system lowers combustor flame temperature by more precisely controlling the combustion process inside the turbine.
- The lower flame temperatures reduce unburned hydrocarbon and NOx emissions.
- DLE system contains a three-manifold fuel system with new electrically-actuated DLE fuel metering valves, with onboard drivers replacing electro-hydraulic actuated SAC fuel valves.
- New triple annular combustor configuration enables the combustor to burn fuel at a lower temperature over a larger cross-sectional area, achieving the same bulk gas temperature rise as the SAC system.
- Gas fuel introduced through 75 air/gas pre-mixers packaged in 30 externally removable and replaceable modules, produce a very uniformly mixed, lean fuel/air mixture.
- Optional upgrade to a new state of the art control system can improve system flexibility, robustness, and many other benefits.