What Can a Dry Low NOx (DLN) Combustion System Upgrade Do for You?
- Extend intervals up to 32,000 hours or 1,300 starts† between maintenance outages.
- By reducing CO2 and NOx emissions, increase your ability to stay within permit levels and meet regulatory requirements without the use of water, steam, or ammonia.
- Improve load flexibility and maintain emissions even with turndown as low as 35 percent or peak fire as high as 100°F‡.
- Benefit from dual fuel capability and broader fuel flexibility for increased levels of ethane, propane, butane, and hydrogen
† Performance will vary depending on asset frame type and configuration.
‡ With DLN Turndown Enhance hardware and controls available for 7E and 9E.
How We Get You There
- Customize the DLN upgrade to work with your existing gas turbine or to complement other turbine improvements.
- Schedule the DLN upgrade for an existing outage and install it with other turbine improvements to enhance your whole system.
- Combine the DLN upgrade with additional software from the OpFlex Advanced Controls Solutions suite for real-time tuning and boundary control.