Expand Performance, Extend Component Life
- Increase output and enhance heat rate through improved materials and airflows, reducing clearances and leakages, and enabling firing temperature increases.
- Increase availability and lower maintenance costs by extending maintenance intervals between hot gas path inspections to as much as 32,000 hours.
- Increase parts life up to 96,000 hours.
Example PIP Components
- HPP brush seals
- #2 bearing brush seal
- S1S abradable coating
- S2S and S3S honeycomb seals
- S2N diaphragm brush seal
- Advanced aero S3B and S3N
Go Further with DLN
Combine the durability of DLN1+ or Advanced Extendor hardware with a PIP upgrade to extend and align your gas path and combustion maintenance intervals up to 32,000 hours—providing up to four years of continuous operation between inspections.