B-/E-Class Major Inspections Without Rotor Removal
- Save time by decreasing outage duration up to seven days.
- Cut costs by eliminating the crane, platform, and trucks required for loading and unloading parts, and the scaffolding needed for accessing bolted flanges.
- Reduce labor and reworks caused during dismantling and installation.
- Reduce EHS risk with less exposure opportunities through reduced crane moves, lifting, and footprint requirements.
- Simplify logistics by requiring fewer interfaces with other contractors, and a smaller footprint to store parts.
F-Class Major Inspections Without Rotor Removal
- Reduced EHS risk with less exposure opportunities through reduced crane moves, lifting, and footprint requirements
- Reduced liklihood of damage to the compressor or stator vanes
- All compressor and turbine sections are inspected
- All lower half stator vanes will be cleaned and throughly inspected
- Rotor can be rotated 360 degress for maintenance
- Outage durations can be reduced up to 20%
- No downtime during the rotation of cranes
- Generator alignment can begin sooner