What can DLN 2.6 Combustion Do For You?
- Reduce NOx and CO to <9ppm across large load and ambient temperature range of 0°F–120°F.
- Increase availability and lower maintenance costs due to 24,000 factored fired hour (FFH) and 900 factored fired start (FFs) combustion intervals.
- Extend turndown to as low as 42 percent of baseload for off-peak fuel savings and fast dispatch.
- Offers operating flexibility over a wide range of natural gas or distillate fuel compositions.
- Improve flexibility when combined with OpFlex controls software including AutoTune, Fast Start, Cold-Day Performance, and Extended Turndown.
- Eliminate costly diluent injection or selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems.
How We Get You There
- Customize the DLN 2.6 upgrade to work with your existing gas turbine or to complement other asset improvements.
- Schedule the DLN 2.6 upgrade for an existing outage and install it with other turbine improvements to enhance your whole system efficiently.
- Combine the DLN 2.6 upgrade with additional software from the OpFlex Advanced Controls solutions suite for real-time tuning and boundary control.
|Natural Gas||as low as < 9 ppm||~0–9 ppm|
|Distillate Oil||< 42 ppm||20 ppm|
†15% O2 with gas fuel, water injection for liquid fuel