What Can Type 6 Advanced Monitoring Do for You?
- Increased uptime
Enhanced failure diagnostic capabilities to prevent unplanned outages.
- Improved management of spare parts and consumables
Optimized service management with predictable parts exchange.
- Condition-based monitoring of key components
Calculation of remaining component lifetime leads to enhanced maintenance planning.
- Maximize benefits by combining the Advanced Monitoring package with GE's RM&D solution and predictive analysis.
How We Get You There
- Oil consumption measurement
A flow meter continuously measures engine oil consumption. Actual and historical measurements are visualized in the DIA.NE control system. Accurate measurement of lubricating oil consumption gives maximum cost control and enables early detection of increased engine wear.
- Oil filter differential pressure sensor
Predictive analytics and condition-based maintenance of the engine oil filter leads to reduced lifecycle cost and improved maintenance planning.
- Crankcase pressure sensor
Continuous monitoring of the engine crankcase pressure enables predictive analytics for early failure detection of the power unit, turbo charger, and blow-by system.
- Air filter differential pressure sensor
Enables condition based maintenance of filter elements and failure detection in case of damaged filter material.
- lntercooler differential pressure sensor
Optimizes and predicts cleaning intervals.
- Blow-by filter differential pressure sensor
Enables condition-based maintenance of filter elements. Detection of damaged filter material and assembly issues (e.g. broken or missing 0-rings).
- OEM documentation update
Changes made to the installation in course of an upgrade are updated in the P&ID, Operation Manual, spare parts catalog, and wiring diagrams.