What Can a Type 6 Longer Life Spark Plug (P603) Do For You?
- Greater value
An up-to-3.3-times longer product life.
- Cost reduction
Up to 15 percent lower spare parts cost over the engine lifespan.
- Improve re-gapping quality and efficiency
The new re-gapping tool is simpler to handle and offers higher accuracy.
- More uptime
Through longer life and re-gapping interval.
- Improved thermodynamic design
What You Need to Consider
- Applicable to all Jenbacher Type 6E, F, G, and H versions running on natural gas with a NOx limit of 500 mg/Nm3.
- The engine must have a TecJet gas quantity controller installed. This is the case for most engines delivered 2007 and later.
- Simultaneous usage of various types of spark plugs is not possible.
- Engine adjustment is necessary prior to first use of new spark plug.