Delivering up to a 2.5 percent improvement in steam turbine output—due to recovered aging losses, an increased annulus area, and better steam path flow—this solution is available for large fossil steam turbines with double flow LP turbines (D-series, G-series) that would benefit from a change in the exhaust area.
- Offers advanced steam path aerodynamics
- Provides longer latter stage buckets and diaphragms
- Increases exhaust annulus area
- Offers integral cover buckets or improved sealing
- Improves inlet and exhaust