What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Intuitive Human Machine Interface (HMI) touchscreen simplifies operator adjustments by eliminating tedious lambda and O2 sensor voltage calculations. Initial setup in five simple steps directed by HMI.
- Automatic response to changes in load, speed, fuel, and ambient conditions, helping to keep emissions minimized without manual intervention.
- Fuel control valve provides fast response to changes in ambient and operating conditions which reduces shutdowns from delayed system response.
- Redesigned harness simplifies fault troubleshooting and maintenance, reducing downtime from potential harness failure.
- Up to twice the O2 sensor life of legacy systems.
- New HMI allows seamless integration and logging of ESM and AFR2 data and fault codes.
How We Get You There
- New wiring harnesses using new serviceable connectors (see harness fact sheet)
- New gas regulator(s) if applicable
- New wideband O2 sensor(s)
- New ambient temperature/humidity/barometric pressure sensor package
- New fuel control valve(s) replace stepper motors
- New HMI to replace previous ESM display panel
- Allows easy future upgrade to the emPact system if desired
- Includes new single fuel inlet piping for Extender Series engines
- Includes differential pressure wastegate system